Please scroll down and see all the new stuff added to SHARING GIFTS & IDEAS.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Forever Young

I borrowed this really cool video from my buddy cotojo, I think it's really cool and my grandchildren love it so he now has a fan club....How cool is this? Turn the volume up too.



There's quite an art to falling apart as the years go by,
And life doesn't begin at 40. That's a big fat lie.
My hair's getting thinner, my body is not;
The few teeth I have are beginning to rot.

I smell of Vick's-Vapo-Rub, not Chanel # 5;
My new pacemaker's all that keeps me alive.
When asked of my past, every detail I'll know,
But what was I doing 10 minutes ago?

Well, you get the idea, what more can I say?
I'm off to read the obituary, like I do every day;
If my names not there, I'll once again start -
Perfecting the art of falling apart!

3 comments:

Robin Lee Sardini said...

I love that phrase: "Perfecting the art of falling apart"! Great poem! It made me smile ;-)

Colorado Baby said...

@ Robin Lee - Thank you kindly for your visit and comment, hope you will return :)
Have a Blessed day.

Astro Galaxy said...

It's a really COOL Video.
Cheers